Saturday 15 August 2020

Billionaires Next Door

Billionaires Next Door

A Contemporary Romance Box Set


The complete series with a hot single dad, friends turning into lovers, a fake relationship, tons of drama, scandal, and fiery goodness! Get ready to get lost in irresistible romance!

Book 1: We’re Just Friends

Jake defended me when I was bulled in school. 
He was my best friend, but we never dated. 
Then one day he disappeared. 
I read about him in the gossip columns. 
It broke my heart every single time.
And then I stopped looking.
Never did I think that he’d call me years later. 
What did he want? 
Should I have even picked up the phone? 

Book 2: We’re Just Neighbors

This hot single dad is everything wrong on paper. 
He’s way older.
My next-door neighbor. 
And I don’t fit into my world. 
Watching him play with his daughter warms my heart. 
I have to get a hold of myself. 
Because we’re just neighbors.
Or are we? 

Book 3: We’re Just Pretending

He’s so cocky to think that he can get away with anything. 
He’s my fake husband that’s impossible to not fall for. 
Gavin has some deep pockets and an ego the size of a mountain. 
But he’s also the solution to my problem. 
I need to be married to access my mother’s estate.
And I have two months to put on that veil. 
My first thought to do this with?
Him.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment