Tuesday 25 August 2020

Spite Club

Spite Club

Mason Brothers Book 1


First Rule of Spite Club: Don’t fall for your fake boyfriend.
Here’s what happened:
My boyfriend cheated on me with Nick Mason’s girlfriend.
We’re both angry. What better way to get revenge than to pretend to get together out of spite?
Nick is rude and rebellious and completely freaking gorgeous. He's not my type, and I'm not his. There's no way we would work outside of our little game of dirty sex and well kept secrets.
The problem is, he's an addiction. Or maybe a plague. The more time I spend with him, the more I risk my good-girl image and my carefully built life.
I might want what's bad for me. I might want Nick. And I might have to convince him - if I can survive him.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Mason Brothers Series 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment