Thursday 20 August 2020

Forbidden Bad Boys

Forbidden Bad Boys

Snowed in with my boss’ supermodel daughter. 

Sounds great unless your boss is an armed Sherrif who made it very clear that she is “off limits”.




Babysitting a spoiled, entitled supermodel and media influencer is not my idea of fun.

I’m all about law and order and I never break the rules.

But Lily is different. She’s smart, daring, and kicks my ass at poker.

I do my damnedest to follow the rules…and fail.

I fail at not touching. I fail even worse at not falling for her.

I’m busting my butt to keep her father from knowing all the forbidden things I’ve done with her so he doesn’t lock me up and throw away the key.

Now, she’s telling me I’m the father of her baby.


And, I’m left wondering if a family is in the cards for me or if I should have folded a long time ago?




FORBIDDEN BAD BOYS IS A 4 BOOK FULL-LENGTH BOX SET WITH A NEWLY RELEASED BOOK 5 EXTENDED EPILOGUE INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING TITLES, "FORBIDDEN ROOMMATE, FORBIDDEN PLAYER, FORBIDDEN PROTECTOR, FORBIDDEN BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER, AND HER FORBIDDEN BOSS

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment