Friday 21 August 2020

Sweet Little Plaything

Sweet Little Plaything

Sweet Little Things Book 2


I should have thanked Cecelia for saving my life.
Instead I took her for my own.

My family is under attack, and all fingers point in one direction.
Her direction.
Unfortunate, because she’s the only woman I want. 
And I always take what I want.
Her mouth lies to me and yet I can’t stop claiming it. Her curvy body works against me but I still want to own it. Her eyes hide secrets, and I still want them on me. Only ever me.
She’s mine.
My plaything.
My toy.
And if she’s found to be working against me?
Then God himself can’t help her. 
I’ll keep her to play with for as long as I can, and in the end she’ll be mine.
Or dead.

This standalone dark mafia book is steamy! If you love a good alpha male who just won't stop himself when it comes to his girl, then you'll want to check this one out! It’s full of violence and crime as well as their HEA. 

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Sweet Little Things Series 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment