Monday 24 August 2020

When The Night's Over

When The Night's Over


Her


He didn’t care that we were strangers. He didn’t care that it was rude and borderline stalkerish to follow me to my hotel room. He didn’t care that I was afraid to love him. All he asked for was one night, and one night was all I had to give.

He’d lied to me. 

He said one night, and one night turned into five. And then, he left me. Only to come back and shatter my world by revealing his connection to the past that I’ve run away from.

Him

She told me she didn’t know the first thing about love, and I promised to hold her hand through the motions. When it became too much for her, she gave me one day to rid her out of my system. Greedy after one taste, I took five days, and her heart along with it.

She blamed me for being dishonest.

I blamed her for doubting my love for her. I only needed her to trust me. To trust that my actions corresponded with my words. To trust in my love instead of a jealous family member from her past.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment