Monday 31 August 2020

CURVES ON FIRE

CURVES ON FIRE

The Complete Series


MEET ASTON'S FIREFIGHTERS!
Book 1 - BRANDON: 
She left me all those years ago. And now she was back, different. I tried my best to keep myself away from her, but damn, I was only mortal. How could I say no to the woman of my dreams, especially when she brought out every hidden desire within me?
Book 2 - MAVERICK:
If anyone told me risking my life would lead me to the woman of my dreams, I probably would have roared out loud in laughter. But it did. And the minute I saw her, everything else in my life changed. And damn, there was no going back for me.
Book 3 - JACOB:
From the moment I set my eyes on her, there was no going back. I never looked at any woman before, but when I crashed into her, I knew I must have her for my own. Fuck what anyone else said. 
Book 4 - LOGAN: 
She was forbidden. Untouchable. The last woman on earth I should think of being with. But from the first meeting, there was no way I’d ever be able to escape her charm. By the time I finally realized this, I was deep in love with her.  
Book 5 - MASON: 
She was the most stubborn, most annoying woman I ever met. But damn, she was also the sexiest. I moved to a new town, planning to start my life over. And the first thing the town threw on me was… her. How on earth was I supposed to say no? 
CURVES ON FIRE is a collection of five short and steamy standalone stories. If you love short romances with insta-love, hot love scenes, and strong alpha man, then this one is for you. 
Sit back relax and immerse yourself in these steamy romances with beautiful HEA’s.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment