Wednesday 7 April 2021

Losing Step

 


Losing Step


Chase
What do you do when the person you want deserves better than you can give?
Wanting my stepsister was never part of the plan, but going home for my dad's funeral changes everything between us. 
I barely knew the girl she was, but I'm fully on board with finding out the woman she's become.
I want to be her first, her last and her everything, but I can’t and it’s ridiculously unfair of me to want her like this when I have nothing to give her. 
There is no future for us and no way I can take her virginity when I’m leaving her to go back on tour. 

Cassie
When Chase comes back into my life I let him in and want to take things further with him, but the problem is he's my stepbrother. 
I always want what I can't have and this time is no exception, but can I trust him with my heart, with my soul or will his fire ruin us both? 
Falling for my stepbrother wasn't part of my plan, but how do I cope when all I want to do is experience everything with him?

Amazon.com

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment