Thursday 1 April 2021

Mr. Match

 


Mr. Match


Grab the series everyone's been snort-laughing about!

"Oh how I love this series!! I love the storyline and all the characters!" - Amazon reviewer

"This series has met and exceeded all of my expectations making it one of my favourite series. Each story is connected through the main series plot however they can still be enjoyed as a standalone." - Amazon reviewer

"I love the Mr. Match series!" - Amazon reviewer

Meet your romantic comedy series match in this all-inclusive boxed set! 

Included inside:

Scoring a Soulmate (the Mr. Match prequel novella)
Scoring the Keeper's Sister, Book 1
Scoring a Fake Fiancee, Book 2
Scoring a Prince, Book 3
Scoring wih the Boss, Book 4

AND

FOUR BONUS EPILOGUES -- All new content with your favorite characters from each book! 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment