Sunday 4 April 2021

(Pretend) Dating My Best Friend


(Pretend) Dating My Best Friend

 

What I was supposed to do:
Pull a prank on my best friend by pretending to be a stranger on a dating app.

What I actually did:
Agreed to be his actual girlfriend once the prank was over.
Correction: Agreed to be his fake girlfriend.

Let me backtrack a little. 
How did Roe and I become best friends? 
Well, we both loved pizza, and that first cheesy slice of goodness was enough to bond us forever. 
I loved everything about the guy. 
And I didn’t think that his billionaire playboy attitude would ever bother me. 
Why would it? 
I wasn’t in love with him or anything...
But damn was I annoyed when he started flirting with me (me as in… the stranger that I was posing as online).
It was hilarious though — I won’t lie. 
That silly joke was supposed to end at the gala where I showed up, leaving him stunned. 
But instead… one thing led to another, and the next thing I knew? 
Celebrity lawyer Roe St. James became my fake boyfriend. 
It was all fun and games until… 
We planned a trip to Hawaii to keep this pretense going. 

One penthouse suite. 
Two best friends. 
And love was in the air. 
Or was it?

Get ready for this magical friends-to-lovers romance that started with a simple kiss, which made Shen Bailey question her entire existence. Roe St. James is perfect for her. He's a perfect friend, an irresistible fake boyfriend, and a gifted lover. But does he have the tools to break the walls around Shen's guarded heart?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2


No comments:

Post a Comment