Thursday 7 October 2021

Irresistible Affair

 


Irresistible Affair


t didn’t matter that he was my best friend’s dad, or that he was over twenty years older than me . . . Clive Davenport was my ultimate unattainable fantasy man.

Sleeping with my best friend’s dad never should have happened, but it did and I don’t regret a thing. Not when he’d given me the hottest, most decadent night of my life.

I’ve been in love with him for years, but for as confident and demanding as he is in the bedroom, once the sheets have cooled he’s riddled with misgivings. He’s already done the marriage and family thing, and he insists I deserve that, too . . . with another man who isn’t old enough to be my daddy.  

I don’t agree, and I’m just going to have to convince him otherwise—that I’m everything he wants and needs despite the obstacles standing in our way.

Irresistible Affair is a steamy, forbidden,best friend's dad, age-gap romance with a guaranteed happily ever after. 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1


No comments:

Post a Comment