Wednesday 6 October 2021

Wrench

 


Wrench


Finding love may mean betraying my brothers…

Loyalty reigns with my brothers in the Blazing Rebels MC.
We always have each other’s backs.

The only thing I care about more is my dog.
Until the beautiful blond vet who takes care of him stirs something in me.
Something that shouldn’t be there.

Samantha isn’t my type at all.
Classy.
Educated.
Good.

The type of woman who should run from me.
Still, somehow, she tumbles into my bed and works her way into my heart.

Too bad the club isn’t happy with my new distraction.
With the Freeway Kings stirring up trouble, there’s no room for anything more than a quick bang.

Yet when blood is spilled and lives are on the line…
She’s the one to step up.

But saving my heart may mean risking her life and my relationship with my brothers.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment