Sunday 26 April 2020

Dax

Dax

Mob Daddies Book 4


I’ve made billions, but the filthy streets of Boston made me.
Once a bad boy – always a bad boy.
One night with little miss good girl and suddenly her life is on the line.
Getting her pregnant was never in the plans.
But I’ll protect Hannah no matter what it takes.

I did what it took to claw my way out of the gutter.

No matter the cost.

But I’m nobody’s savior.

That is until Hannah came along.

One night with her and she’s become all that I crave,
The one thing that can make my life whole again.

This is a f*cking problem.
She is a f*cking problem.

There’s no room in my life for another liability.

An innocent girl like her doesn’t belong in a world like mine.

But I put her in danger,
Now I have no choice but to protect her.

Being with me means Hannah’s life is on the line,
But I’m also the only one who can keep her safe.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment