Saturday 11 April 2020

Forbidden Fake Fiance

Forbidden Fake Fiance

Forbidden Small Town Bad Boys Book 1



Reasons why this is the worst day EVER!!

1. I went for a hike, fell, and knocked myself unconscious.
2. As luck would have it (sarcasm), Josh Dalton, my annoyingly arrogant fireman neighbor, found me and saved me.
3. Did I mention that in my semi-conscious state, I asked him to be my fake fiance?

Yep...worst day EVER!!

I shouldn’t have asked him to be part of this ridiculous deal.

Because when he looks at me and touches me, FAKE feels REAL.

But in a moment of weakness, I torch any chance of true love.

Will he forgive me or has the hope of rekindling the flame gone up in ashes?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 




Forbidden Small Town Bad Boys Series 

Book 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment