Sunday 12 April 2020

Match Fit: Bad Boys and Show Girls

Match Fit

Bad Boys and Show Girls

Love and Play Series Book 1


Notorious British Striker Dylan is pretending to be mine. Will this fake relationship send us to stardom or end our careers? 

"A scorching hot winner of a Contemporary Romance ..." - Publisher Weekly Booklife

"A fantastic read and extreme well written and great story lines. HIGHLY RECOMMEND" - Amazon Review 


Brooke

Dylan is scorching hot...and he knows it.
With a mouth as filthy as his reputation, linking myself with him could ruin my public image.
But show business is all about risk and as a down-on-my-luck actress,
this could be the break my career needs.

Dylan

Brooke is my most difficult opponent yet.
Being seen with a good girl like her may give me a chance at Hollywood stardom,
but I never expected to crave this feisty redhead.
I can't lose my focus--I always keep my eye on the ball,
I'm always match-fit.
And winning her is the most important game I've ever played.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Love and Play Series 

Book 2 / Book 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment