Saturday 18 April 2020

Hot Shot

Hot Shot

I was one of the toughest players on ice -- until she melted my heart.



Like most hockey players I went through the one-and-done puck bunny phase. I knew what my smile did to women and I had no problem using it against them.

But Elyse is different.

Something in her past pushes everyone away, yet she feels safe when she's with me.

She's gorgeous and I can't forget her curves or how she comes alive with my touch. I'm learning that I can't deal with problems in real life the way I handle them on the ice. I'm determined to win her.


It's hard, but with Elyse, I'm playing for keeps.

***Sizzling hot alpha full-length romance with no cliffhangers, no cheating, and a guaranteed happily-ever-after***

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment