Sunday 5 April 2020

Resisting Royal

Resisting Royal

The Repayment Series


ROYAL

Power.
Control.
Money. 
I had all the necessities in life, minus the wife to share it with. At least until one faulty contract landed one very feisty dentist in my lap. What else could I do, but marry her? Bianca Moretti, no, Russo, is what dreams are made of. If your dreams come to you in a painfully stubborn, spiteful package. I want her. I crave her surrender and I’ll stop at nothing to make my wife mine.

BIANCA

If there was one thing I learned while dealing with my father, it was to stay away from men like Royal Russo. He was selfish, powerful, and so irresistible that I couldn’t help the shivers that coursed through my body every time he said my name. I didn’t want to crave him, but with each purr of my name, my resistance waned until my greatest battle became with myself.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment