Saturday 18 April 2020

My Three Crushes


My Three Crushes

Sometimes it takes getting lost to find what you really need.

Getting stuck in the snow might be the best thing that ever happened to me.

Especially when I end up sharing same bed as the three hot men I find tucked away from the rest of the world in their cabin. They aren’t what I expected. And they certainly weren’t expecting to have me crash into their own private world.

It’s just a few days in a fun fantasyland that I couldn’t ever have imagined. Nothing more can come from it. Our lives are just too different. They’re small town guys. I live in Manhattan.

And even if it was an option, there’s no way I could choose between all three. I want them all. 

How crazy is that?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment