Monday 13 April 2020

His Match

His Match

The Love Again Series Book 1


Her
He may have broken a lot of hearts back in high school but mine wasn’t one of them. 
His big blue eyes were everything to me back then. 
The night we spent together blew my mind but it was just that, a night. 
I had plans, dreams, goals and even the most gorgeous guy I’d ever seen wasn’t going to stop that. 
Now I’m looking at him from across the desk and wondering what could’ve been. 
That young kid is now a man and he’s looking damn good.


Him
She is just as beautiful as I remembered her.
I know she wants to keep things professional but I can’t look at her everyday and not want to kiss every inch of her sexy body.
I want her and she knows it.
We have a job to do and if she keeps taking all these chances, she’s going to get us both killed.
She left me behind back then but I’m not going to let her go again.

Amazon

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment