Sunday 19 April 2020

Easy Fall

Easy Fall


TOO MUCH.
Everything about me is too much… I give too much, I love too much. I feel too much.

Falling in love too easily is my biggest flaw. I’ve been in love, plenty of times, but never has my love been returned. Everywhere I look I see other’s finding their happily ever after’s and I yearn to do the same.

Then I meet Justin.

I’ve been here before, so I try to go slow and keep my heart safe, but it’s useless when it comes to him. What I feel for Justin is an all-consuming fated kind of love.

It’s an easy fall. 

This time it’s different. Everything feels easy and right. 

Maybe I was wrong and I haven’t ever been in love before, because what I feel for Justin… there’s no recovering from.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment