Tuesday 7 April 2020

From Loss To Love

From Loss To Love

A Single Dad & Nanny Romance Box Set


The complete From Loss To Love series in one box! Find out what happens when the billionaire falls for the nanny. The story of Hank & Madeleine is guaranteed to take you for a spin with characters whose chemistry is through the roof.

Book One: Enticingly His

I was in desperate need of a nanny.
After all, being a single dad who is also the tech world’s most influential player, is no easy task.
Becoming a pioneer and a trendsetter in business has been my main focus, especially after my wife died three years ago.
There’s no time for hobbies or recreation, and I have no interest in dating. There’s much more important things in life to focus on.
But when Madeleine Wright walks through my door and my eyes fix on those damned dimples, I know I am in trouble.
Even though I know she’s off-limits: she’s younger AND the nanny. Talk about a cliché.
And Hank Lorum doesn’t do clichés.
But somehow she’s challenging that.
Being around her is sweet torture. I find myself feeling things I haven’t felt before, craving her...
But I have to keep my feelings to myself. I can’t fall for the nanny.
Can I get a grip on myself before I get in too deep?

Book Two: Ambiguously Hers

A week ago Hank followed me into my bedroom.
It has also been seven days since he’s looked me in the eye.
Ever since he’s been avoiding me like a deadly virus that he doesn’t want to contract.
Something has definitely changed between us…
And I’m not sure giving into my feelings was the best choice.
Hank lives in a world filled with designer brands and expensive perfumes I can’t even pronounce.
And then there’s of course the loss of his wife...
Is he even ready for something serious?
Still, I can’t forget the way his touch felt on my skin..
No matter how hard I try.
I feel like giving in to him again...should I?

Book Three: Indubitably Yours

As much as I’ve tried to fight it, I can’t deny my feelings for Madeleine anymore.
She’s the missing puzzle piece that I hadn’t even realized we needed in our lives.
But being with her wasn’t supposed to be complicated.
The deal was simple: we keep seeing each other in secret and when the time is right, we tell Gerry together.
But things are never that simple.
All this sneaking around is making me feel like what we’re doing is criminal..like we’re breaking some explicit rule.
And I can’t help but wonder if I’m doing right by my late-wife…
And if I’m too stuck in my workaholic ways.
Can I let go of my past and move on with Madeleine?
Is there happiness for us as a family in the future?

*****
When two worlds meet and undeniable attraction is thrown into the mix, nothing is guaranteed. This is a heart-warming story between two unlikely lovers.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment