Monday 27 April 2020

Falling for the Nanny


Falling for the Nanny


She came into my life when I needed her the most.

And, I didn’t even realize that this love was missing.
It hasn’t been easy being a single father to my four-year-old son, Bobby.
But, we’ve done remarkably well together.
I love my son. 
I love my work. 
I’ve been very successful in my life.
But, when it comes to love…
I feel as though I’m done. 
And, now Teri…
My son’s new nanny and my…
Damn, it is so wrong to think of her that way.
She is beautiful & sassy.
She loves my son; Bobby adores her as well.
I can’t afford to have my son hurt again.

Teri is igniting that passion once again in my life.
My desires have started to consume me…
I know it is a mistake but I can’t help that I’m falling madly in love with her.

Amazon.com 

USUK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment