Wednesday 22 April 2020

Tempt Me Forever

Tempt Me Forever

The Smith Brothers Book 2


Being with him would wreck havoc!
Angelo is filthy rich.
Always suited. 
And stares at me with his piercing blue eyes all the damn time. 
He’s everything I need. 
And I want him in my bed. 
But he’s also taken. 
His girlfriend is a cheating piece of sh*t. 
Angelo deserves better. 
But I’m not the right woman for him. 
“A rock band drummer dating a billionaire!”
That in itself sounds like a joke. 
And also like an unattainable fantasy. 
In this life, 
We’re not supposed to be together. 
But as luck would have it.. 
Our two worlds collide. 
It causes an explosion… and a ton of drama. 
And now, he’s down on one knee. 
Do you think I should say yes?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment