Thursday 23 April 2020

Vampires of the Academy


Vampires of the Academy

In The World Of Vampires NOTHING Is Ever As Expected

Get this hot collection of Vampire Reverse Harem Romances.

In this collection you will find:

Vampire Shifter Academy
I woke up and realized I’d lost It All. 
I was attending Ridgeview Academy, a secret academy for vampires.
There I met three guys and sparked up a possible romance!
But I wondered, what are they really after?

Loved By The Vampires
My Brother’s Place Had Been Ransacked And He’s Missing
I feared the worst.
I attended a top academy.
It’s here where I’ll find the answers.
I meet four guys who all want something from me.
But they’re all suspects.

Indebted To The Vampires
I’m a Slayer with a duty to fight evil.
But my world was turned upside down when I met three hot vampires.
I’m meant to hate them, and loving them is wrong, but it feels so right.

Embrace Of The Vampires
I've sworn to fulfill the quest of my mother.
But, slaying vampires isn’t.
There's too much at stake.
3 men are back in my life to collect a debt.
How can I choose between three jealous suitors?

Vampires of the Academy is a collection of standalone vampire reverse harem romances by Lilly Wilder with a HEA and NO cheating!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment