Thursday 2 April 2020

His Fake Fiancé

His Fake Fiancé

A Billionaire Boss Office Romance


Accidentally engaged to my new boss.
HARDest interview ever. 
Let’s be clear about the contract.

When I applied for the job, I was hoping for a fresh start. 
Someplace new with fresh faces and a path free of scumbag boyfriends. 
It didn’t take long for me to accidentally hook up with a hottie I just met. 
A hottie who made me late for my interview.

What’s worse? 
The interviewer was that hottie. 
Awkward. 

At the end of my interview, my would-be boss was down on one knee asking me to marry him.
Hey, if I’m going to marry some complete stranger, I might as well enjoy it. 
It would be HARD not to. 

Because my heart skips a beat every time I think of his name… 
Dmitry Ryder. 
Oh, I could ride him all night long and into the sunset too. 

Hold your horses – this is just a contract… 
…with an expiry date. 
But sometimes contracts can get extended, can’t they?

GRAB THIS HOT & HEARTWARMING BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE NOW! His Fake Fiancé is a stand-alone alpha male billionaire contemporary romance with NO CHEATING, NO CLIFF-HANGERS, and a GUARANTEED HAPPILY EVER AFTER (HEA).

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment