Thursday 30 July 2020

Beast of the Mountain

Beast of the Mountain

Deep Woods Alpha's Book 5


⭐What does a cult, an innocent young lady, and an ex- fighter have in common? The Mountain. ⭐

Freya: 
I was dropped off as a baby and given up for adoption by my birth father. I always wondered why he would just abandon me and if my mother had been okay with getting rid of me. Well, I’m about to find out! I just found my birth mother and I’m climbing on a plane to go meet her. 

Apollo: 
I love living up here on the mountain. It’s my way of escaping the past and trying to build a future for myself. As a professional fighter you take risks, but sometimes those risks come with a heavy price. I have things that will haunt me forever, like the man who will never walk or feed himself again thanks to me. 

When Freya decides to learn more about her heritage, she may have bit off more than she can chew. Things quickly take a turn for the worst. Can Freya escape before they sacrifice her to their beloved Beast? 

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Deep Woods Alpha's Series 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4

No comments:

Post a Comment