Sunday 5 July 2020

Sparks of Love

Sparks of Love

Love Demands a Holiday Book 2


There was nothing like the crack of the bat sending a baseball flying
The smell of popcorn and Crackerjacks, the cheering of fans
Nothing… except her...

Fireworks had nothing on the sparks she ignites in me
And one taste was hardly enough.

One bad play on the baseball field and my shoulder’s shot
My career on the line
But as luck would have it…
I stroll right into her office

Her healing hands and sensational curves leave me panting in the summer heat
I have one night to convince her to give me a chance
I can’t keep my hands off her beautiful body…
But my time in town is limited when I'm called up to the majors.

The sparks between this couple are going to rival the grand finale fireworks display!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment