Monday 6 July 2020

Starting Over With You

Starting Over With You

Billionaire Cousins book 2


After my messy divorce I thought I’d never love again. 
My priority was my little girl and I had a business to grow. 
Until my sister’s best friend re-appears into my life and melts everything inside of me. 


Brett 
I never thought I’d ever want to start over after my messy divorce.
My cheating wife made me distrust all women.

Until Sarah Jacobs of course. 
She used to babysit my daughter when she was a teenager.
She’s also my sister’s best friend. 

When did that pimple-faced girl become so stunningly beautiful?
To say she took my breath away would be an understatement.

Just when I think we may have a chance at love,
her muscle sculptured ex-boyfriend is back on the scene, 
sniffing for a second chance.

Now that I’ve had a taste of her, I won’t let her go. 
I want the scent of her body close to me forever.
I’ll do whatever it takes to have my happy-ever-after with her.


Sarah
I’ve enjoyed hot passion and wild nights with my best friend’s older brother.
It’s hard to believe that years ago I used to babysit his little girl. 
Now, I’m enjoying romantic holidays that only the rich and wealthy can afford.

I’m trying to put the memories of my alpha soldier ex-boyfriend behind me. 
Then he appears in my life, to protect me because someone has started sending me death threats.
My emotions are stirred, especially when he tells me he never stopped loving me.

The two men who are after my heart are worlds apart. 
I must decide who I want and who to leave behind. 


Each book in the series features one billionaire cousin and can be read as a standalone.

There are loyalties and deceptions, drama and family ties in this full-length steamy action- packed romance with no cheating. A HEA that is sure to melt your kindle! 

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Billionaire Cousins Series 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment