Wednesday 29 July 2020

Jock Baby Daddy

Jock Baby Daddy

Hate to Love You Book 3


Rich, arrogant, mega-hot quarterback superstar.
Hands down – biggest jerk of all time.
My secret baby daddy??

I’m good at my job… great, in fact.
But when I’m assigned a PR disaster in the form of a southern, 6’3”, solid wall of muscle, 
with eyes that could melt the panties off of any woman… 
I may have met my match.

I hate him. 
I hate everything about him before we’ve even met.
He’s a player in every sense of the word.
On and off the field.

If he thinks I’m going to swoon over him like every other woman on earth,
He can just think again.
I refuse to fall for him.
But there’s no law against a girl having a little fun… is there?

And fun is all this can ever be.
I’m not dumb enough to fall for the playboy of the century.
Just do the job and go home… right.

I may already be in way too deep to just walk away…

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Hate to Love You Series 

Book 1 / Book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment