Sunday 5 July 2020

Say Yes: Forever

Say Yes: Forever

 Say Yes Series Book Five


Part 1: Shawn and Aya
Aya:
I have no doubts about marrying Shawn today. He’s everything I’ve ever wanted in another person and he’s mine. 
But as I look around the church decorated with lilies, see the scores of people, some of which I haven’t seen for years, and look down at the almost blindingly white dress with the long train that mother picked out, I can’t help but think… this isn’t how I wanted to do this.

Part 2: Ian and Cora
I put my hands on my bump where the baby is growing a little more every day and try to picture what my life will look like once she’s here. I imagine feeding her and changing her. And rocking her to sleep in the rocking chair Ian got for her bedroom. 
I even imagine Ian and me taking her to the park and him playing with her in the sand and teaching her to hang from the monkey bars and pushing her on the swings someday. The thought of Ian being so sweet and fatherly to our little girl turns me on in a weird way. 
But I’m worried that everything’s going to change. 

Part 3: Dylan and Jane
Dylan takes my hand in his and gets down on one knee. 
“What’s happening?” I ask again, my voice cracking. My breath catches. 
“Jane Dooley, will you marry me?” he asks, softly. 
I tear up as I stare into his clear blue eyes. My breath hitches. I can’t believe this is happening. 
“Jane?” he asks again. 
I blink. “Right, right. You probably want an answer.”

Part 4: Jack and Nikki
Jack and I are solid. He’s it for me and I’ve pretty sure I’ve known that since the moment we met. I want to be with Jack no matter what. We’ve always assured each other that we’ll be together whether we actually go through with a wedding ceremony or not. I’ve always said that I’m not in any rush. 
But… as I’ve watched each of the guys in Say Yes find love and get married, I’ve had to admit something to myself. 
I want a wedding. Soon.

Amazon.com

US UK / Canada / Australia 



Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4

No comments:

Post a Comment