Sunday 19 July 2020

One Hot Crush


One Hot Crush

Hot Brits Book 3


How can a man who designs sex toys for a living be so awkward around women? My boss, Dane Dixon, is hot and British, a killer combination, but he can't look me in the eye and has never said more than five consecutive words to me. Until the day he calls me into his office and asks me to be his fake girlfriend. 

Um… what?!

This is strictly for publicity purposes, Dane says. We fake date until after his company re-launches. For two months, I'll have to pretend to be hot for him, pretend to adore him, pretend to love making out with him. Wait… I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be kissing him. But the line between pretend attraction and real, sizzling-hot lust starts to blur -- and then it disappears completely.

I'm in so much trouble.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Hot Brits Series 

No comments:

Post a Comment