Sunday 26 July 2020

Secret Baby

Secret Baby

Forbidden First Times Book 4


It was my duty to my country that tore us apart. 
But I’m back to make things right again. 

Jessie took my breath away the moment I saw her in college. 
She was so mine. 
But I knew I had to leave for a SEAL mission. 
And I didn’t have the heart to say goodbye to her. 
It was just a year-long mission.
Until it wasn’t. 
We were torn apart for way longer than I’d expected.
Long enough for her to keep a secret from me. 
I missed her sweet lips. 
Her intoxicating smile.
And I had to have her again.
So I returned, wishing that fate was on my side. 
On our side. 
And hoping that her little secret doesn’t destroy our second chance.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Forbidden First Times Series 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment