Friday 3 July 2020

Falling for You

Falling for You


Big Hot Heroes Book 4


Wolf


I’m a cop and my life revolves around my work. My colleagues on the force are like my family.
Although I’m a bit rough around the edges I like to think I have a bit of charisma to offset it.
I’ve known Violet almost all my life. I used to hang out with her brother Liam back in the day, but to me she was always just his kid sister.
Seeing her at that wedding recently changed my opinion. She’s no longer the annoying little kid she once was.
But she’s still a lot younger than me and although I’m attracted to her it still feels wrong and I’m not ready to commit.
Or am I?


Violet

I’ve always been the ambitious type. Above all I want to make my family proud of me.
But taking over the family veterinary business has caused a rift between me and my brother Liam. It should have been his by right, but he’s gone off the rails.
Studying to become a vet and running the business was never my first choice, but what else can I do?
And then there’s Wolf. He was Liam’s friend back in school and I had the biggest crush on him. He’s a cop now and seeing him again for the first time in years brought back a lot of memories.
But if he’s not ready for commitment and I’m not willing to be strung along it might be pointless, no matter how great he looks.
Or is it?

Are you craving a sweet insta-love story? No cliffhangers? Guaranteed HEA? Falling for You is the perfect short, steamy read you've been waiting for.


Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment