Wednesday 1 July 2020

Buying Her V-Card

Buying Her V-Card

Billionaire and Virgin Auction Romance Series Collection


She's so sweet and innocent.
But I'll pay big money to change that.

I'm used to being a tech guru in Silicon Valley.
Back home, billionaires like me can buy anything we want.
Including virgins at auctions.
There's nothing like that in the small town of Bloom, Idaho.
And that's where I've moved, to expand my company.
I miss the opportunity to indulge in certain proclivities.
But when I see Sheila, I'm determined to change that.
Her smile is as gorgeous as the flowers she sells.
And her curves are so tempting I'll do anything to take her.
She needs money to buy her flower shop.
And I need to claim her virginity.
Once I set up an auction in her store, we can make a deal.
One night in my bed- or tied to my bedpost- is all I need.
But what if my heart's getting entangled with hers?

Am I buying more than her very first time?
Because I want to pluck her rose bud every night.

Buying Her V-Card is a collection of standalone virgin and billionaire auction romance books that have connected setting and characters, making for perfect binge-reading material. The books included in this box set are Buying Her Flower, Plucking Her Clover and Buying Her Jewel.

Jamie Knight promises to always bring you a happily ever after filled with plenty of heat. And never any cheating or cliffhangers!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment