Thursday 16 July 2020

Crushing On Dad's Best Friend


Crushing On Dad's Best Friend

A Steamy Older Man Younger Woman Romance


I've always had an innocent little crush on my dad's best friend. But by the time he gets his hands on me, I have a feeling my crush won't be so innocent anymore...

My sister is getting married this weekend, to an adoring man who fought hard to win her.

I haven't had the same luck. I left for college with no experience whatsoever and now, two years later, my dating history is still practically nonexistent.

But that all changes when I get to the wedding venue and meet someone I instantly hit it off with. He meets me at my cab with an umbrella. He pulls me close to his chest to help me inside the fabulous house my parents have rented for the festivities. He is handsome and kind and everything I've ever wanted but never thought I'd find.

He tells me he's not letting me out of his sight.

He says that once he has me, I'm his.

He makes my heart race. He makes my body light up like a million fireflies. I could get lost in his deep green eyes and warm embrace.

He's making me feel things I've never felt before, and now I'm all twisted up inside, obsessed with the idea of him being my first...

I am falling hard, and I am falling fast for this intense, possessive older man.

Only problem?

I've actually known him forever...

He's my dad's best friend.


Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment