Friday 24 July 2020

Heavy Hogs MC

Heavy Hogs MC

WARNING: The Heavy Hogs MC will have you on your KNEES!

Hayden 
The fresh start I wanted in my hometown was destroyed when I saw Hayden.
He’s the man I used to love.
The bad boy who ripped my heart apart and walked away.
Hayden was never good for me.
He’s part of the Heavy Hogs.
Danger follows him everywhere.
I knew I shouldn’t have slept with him.
Not only is he in trouble again, but I’m also pregnant.
Can Hayden change his ways and become a family man?
…Or is the club rivalry more important to him than I could ever be?

Tripp
Yes, I admit it.
I’ve always had a crush on him.
Tripp is the hottest man I’ve ever met.
A walk by the beach changed everything.
He took my innocence.
Tripp is a biker. He’s strong and ambitious.
A bad boy with a kind heart.
But I can’t trust him.
Not when he talks about leaving town and starting over.
I won’t let him stomp all over my heart.
Should I be the one to walk away first?

Tristan
Tristan can only be a fake family man.
He’s a bad, bad boy.
Tristan is blackmailing me.
I’d punch him in the face if he wasn’t part of the same club as my father.
He needs a fake fiancée to secure his promotion.
And I need him to delete my embarrassing moment from his phone.
Accompanying him to a few office parties is one thing.
But getting accidentally pregnant?
That was never part of the plan.
I can’t deny that I want Tristan.
His touch sets my skin on fire.
But being with him destroys my chances of ever having a normal life.
Besides, did I mention that he can only be a fake family man?

Brent
Going to Vegas with my brother and his best friend was a horrible idea.

I hated Brent at first.
The constant bickering and his alpha male attitude.
But that night showed me a different side of him.
His fun side.
Drinking, dancing, and accidentally showing up at a chapel.
I didn’t remember a thing.
Then a marriage certificate showed up at my doorstep.
And my whole world spun out of control.
I’m holding it in my hands right now.
What the heck am I going to do?

Christian
He’s my ex-best friend’s ex-boyfriend.
I shouldn’t care, except that I have to.
I’m breaking the girl code.
Dating Christian would be a mistake.
But I can’t keep my hands and my mind off him.
Christian is the kind of man I’ve always dreamed about.
A biker bad boy.
His strong hold sends shivers down my spine.
Things are perfect between us.
Except the drama.
My ex-best friend is trying to rip us apart.
Will she succeed at shattering our love into pieces?

Carter
Joining a motorcycle club has been more exciting than I thought.
It’s where I met Carter.
He’s a man who challenges me.
A bad boy who’s been groomed to think that women are disposable.
But he seems to like that I’m feisty.
He enjoys my loud personality.
And me? I love his rough skin against mine.
Carter thinks that marriage is only worth it if I get pregnant.
Well, that’s already happened.
Can he change his playboy attitude and be a one woman man?
Or is he going to change his mind once he finds out about the pregnancy?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment