Wednesday 8 July 2020

Resisting the Boss

Resisting the Boss

Office Suspense Romance

Dirty Hot Resistance Series Book 4


My new sullen, grouchy super hot neighbor is my new boss.
I met him at the laundry room. 
Later at the gym.
What an arrogant asshole!

The next day?
He’s interviewing me for my first job.
And guess what! 
I’m hired!

He’s hot but he glares at me in every waking moment.
Yet, he has a soft side and I can't help 
but be charmed by the tenderness he hides.

I insist we don't have chemistry.
A kiss to prove it, proves totally the opposite.
Am I going to lose my V-card to him?

My nightmares are getting worse.
My mother abandoned me years ago 
and I have lost my memories of that time.

Secrets from my past appear.
I have to choose. 
Fight back or run for my life?

Jace will be there to protect me?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Dirty Hot Resistance Series

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment