Thursday 16 July 2020

Lose Me


Lose Me

”Jane Austen meets Hollywood bad boys in this hate-to-love romance.”


The golden boy. 
 Wes Spencer, aka Mr. Darcy, has it all: the face of a Greek god, millions of adoring fans, a mile-long yacht and a bored attitude. The last thing he needs is a crew member on his new film set nearly dying in his arms.
The stunt girl. 
That’s me, Ari Demos. I just landed a coveted job as a stunt double in the new Pride and Prejudice movie adaptation starring actor slash phenomenon Weston Spencer. Cue high dives and complicated car stunts along the narrow cliffs of Corfu -one false step and I could lose not only my job, but my life.
I wanted nothing to do with the arrogant English boy. Waking up to his kiss was something other girls dreamed of, not me. The movie star is the last person I’d expect to save my life.
Falling in love was never supposed to be part of the job. Fighting to stay alive was never supposed to be part of growing up.
"Today is not the day I die."

No comments:

Post a Comment