Thursday 2 July 2020

LIAR

LIAR

Madison Kate Book 2


“Liar, liar, pants on fire.”
The words scrawled on the back of my newest stalker mail makes my blood run cold. I have no idea if it's the lie I know, or one that I don't.
Since arriving back into Shadow Grove, I've been stalked, tormented, chased and almost killed. I've been lied to, repeatedly, by people I was growing to trust.
Liar.
That word haunts me. Someone knows more about my life than I do. Someone is taunting me with answers and teasing me with secrets. Am I desperate enough to fall for more deception?
Archer and his boys made a huge mistake when they lied to me. They thought they could play me but they're about to learn that they've met their match.

No one stabs Madison Kate and gets away with it.


LIAR is a full length (448 pages, 102,978 words) college/new adult romance with enemies-to-lovers/love-hate themes. This is a reverse harem novel, meaning the main character has more than one love interest. This is book TWO of FOUR in the series.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



Madison Kate Series 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment