Wednesday 16 December 2020

Cherry Lips

 


Cherry Lips


Get ready to fall for the rock star gods of Cherry Lips in a 1400-page boxset of swoony and steamy romance with a real world touch.


Which rock star god will you fall for?

The seductive, tempting guitarist who will wait forever for the woman he loves.

The gorgeous, sexy, but lonely guitarist keeping a grim secret from his friends and bandmates.

The reserved, smoldering keyboardist who only cares about the music - even if it costs him everything.

The spirited, unruly drummer with a manic grin covering up anguish and regret.


This complete Cherry Lips series features four rock star gods and the girls who tame their wild hearts.


Included in this boxset:

Hard Rock Crush:
Record label, adoring fans, industry respect. I have everything I always wanted, but I'm so close to f*cking it up. All because of that cocky rock star god, Liam Knight.

Hard Rock Kiss:
Rock star god Nathan Walker is the first person to make me feel alive in years. But I can't let this happen. I can't let us happen. For my sake, and for his.

Hard Rock Muse:
Julian Woods is an emotionally repressed rock star. I’m the woman he left heartbroken and betrayed. Can I really accept a songwriting gig with the smoldering, secretive man who shattered my heart?

Hard Rock Love:
Seth Powers is my big sister’s best friend. This rock star god knows I’m off-limits. But is that a rule he’s willing to break?


Get ready to fall for the rock star gods of Cherry Lips.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment