Sunday 13 December 2020

Fighting For Her Honor

 


Fighting For Her Honor


WARNING: The Fort Balerno Series is addictive! Be prepared to stay up until 3am reading about steamy passion, smokin' hot protective alphas and feisty heroines! ★★★★★

What happens when a caged bird is finally allowed to fly free?


Kayla Hart

I left it all behind. My terrible relationship, my home, my friends and family, to start a new life in Fort Balerno. I need to take some time for myself, to figure out what it is that I want, and what will make me happy.

The problem is people's pasts have a way of catching up to them. Even though I told Jacob it was over, he still keeps calling me, and threatening to come find me and bring me home.

I don't want to go back. I want to be my own person, here in Witmer. I'm used to being alone, so it's not like I'm missing out on anything, even when a gorgeous ex-Marine falls right into my life and promises me everything I didn't know I was missing.

I can't afford to get chained down again. I need to fly free. Being with Dax won’t become anything. Right?


Dax Buck

I'm not particularly good with women. They find my sense of humor too weird, my friends too loud, my personality just a little bit too much.

I guess being a hopeless romantic and shooting straight isn't what women want.

It's fine, it's not like I'm actively looking. But, I also am never one to let an opportunity pass me by. The new nurse at the hospital, Kayla, is gorgeous and sassy, and God, there's just something about her. Something that makes me want to keep her safe and protected in my arms.

Nothing ever happens overnight, but Kayla is the kind of person worth defending, worth building something with.

If only she'd give me the chance.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment