Thursday 17 December 2020

My Fated Mates

 


My Fated Mates


I never thought my worst enemies could become my harem…

Just because I’m the last sea witch in my coven to find a harem doesn’t mean I’ll allow myself to be pushed into one…

Certainly not with the men aboard the Lucky Star. 

They’re my sworn enemies.

The ones who got me banished and ruined the only life I’ve known.

Yet, when disaster strikes, they might be my only hope.

Evil lurks beneath the surface, threatening to destroy everything.

And the men I’m determined to hate might hold the key to destroying it.

That doesn’t mean I have to like them.

But the simmering tension between us boils over in the most unexpected way.

Maybe I was wrong about the men of the Lucky Star.

They may be precisely what I need.

Can they help me defeat an ancient enemy and become my forever mates, or will I be forced to swim the seas alone?

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment