Sunday 13 December 2020

Captive Hearts

 


Captive Hearts


For the first time, the three Captive Hearts series books in one volume! Includes Behind The Mask, Beneath The Surface, and Beyond The Lies. 


Behind The Mask

I’m a bad man. I never said I was anything else.

I shouldn’t want the beautiful brunette who lives in that suburban cul-de-sac, but one glance and I can’t think of anything else but taking her. The innocence in her dark eyes tells me she has no idea what life in my world is like.

But she’s going to find out.

I control everything around me, and that includes Kaia now. At first, she’ll beg for her freedom, but it won’t take long before she’s begging for something else.

Her world has changed. She’s mine now.


Beneath The Surface

He took me from my safe little house and now I’m his.

Cason Varens, the terrifying and brutally beautiful enforcer for the Varens crime family, plucked me from my life to punish my father.

I may be young, but I know how this works. Men like Cason take no prisoners.

Unless you make them want something more than blood and death.

He says for the next seven days, I’m his. His to have. His to take. Payment for giving up a week of his life for the job.

But what he doesn’t know is I’ve got a plan, and I’ll do whatever I have to so I’m alive at the end of that week.

To him, it’s just seven days. To me, it might be the rest of my life.


Beyond The Lies

He’s claimed me, and now my life is in his hands.

I only know him by his first name. King. Beautiful and savage, he promises if I obey him, I’ll get out of this alive.

But that’s not how the world works, especially with men like him.

I want to hate him, but I can’t deny what he makes me feel. I tell myself it’s the way I’ll trick him to get free, but will I be able to leave him if I get the chance?

We’re playing a dangerous game in a place neither one of us belongs.

King says everything he seems to be is a lie, except when it comes to me.

Before this is all over, the two of us will see if that’s the truth.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment