Thursday 24 December 2020

Her Secret Santa

 

Her Secret Santa


I spent years running from love… and then I ran into my gorgeous employee. 

Yes, my employee. 

The woman who took my breath… and my sanity away.  
I realized that I was in trouble at my office Christmas party. 
Sleeping with her might have been a mistake.
But I can’t stop obsessing over her. 
Julie is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever been with. 
And she’s also a train wreck. 
Her life is in danger and I can’t stand someone threatening to harm her. 
Julie’s past cannot become her future.
Her ex-husband will have to leave her alone. 
The man doesn’t know who he’s messing with. 
He has no idea that I would destroy him before he ever gets the chance to lay a finger on her. 

This Christmas is all about healing past wounds and making Julie mine. 
No matter what the cost… 

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment