Thursday 17 December 2020

The Medic for You

 


The Medic for You


Noah

I work as a paramedic and I enjoy life as much as the next guy.

When I first saw Ava in the hospital she really caught my eye. There was something about her. But we never got the chance to meet properly.

Then my buddy Wolf threw a party and guess who was there?

We couldn’t keep our hands off each other but relationships aren’t my thing and I swore it would just be for that one night.

I can’t deny that something was different that night and now I’m confused about what I want, or if she even wants me.

Now it seems like she’s rubbing salt into the wounds and telling me that I’ll never have her.

And that suits me fine.



Ava

The first time I saw Noah he was bringing a patient into the hospital where I work.

He looked great and just the kind of guy I would go for, but I have this rule; never date anyone in the medical profession. I get enough of them at work.

When I met him at Wolf and Violet’s party I got quite a shock.

And of course, with a bit too much to drink, one thing led to another and…

That one night stand turned my life upside down. Now I’m pregnant with Noah’s baby and I don’t know how to tell him.

He was always unlikely to want to have anything to do with me once he found out and now that’s come true.

So I’ve decided. I’m going to keep it a secret. If I can.


Are you craving a sweet insta-love story? No cliffhangers? Guaranteed HEA? Complete with You is the perfect short, steamy read you've been waiting for.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment