Sunday 6 December 2020

Spotted By The Shifters

 


Spotted By The Shifters


I know she's destined to be mine. But I'm not the only one who wants her.

My best friend Baldwyn and I are back in Love's Hollow on business. I hate bars, but when he pulls me into one that we're looking to buy, something unworldly happens: I find my mate.

Daisy is new to town, and she's a total mystery. She might be human, but I'm not sure. Every time she looks at me, spots start to cover her skin.

The only things I know for certain is that her curvy body is gorgeous, and she's interested in us both. Baldwyn is a ladies' man, his charm usually winning any woman over, but I'm not going to let him take my mate.

I'll woo this innocent girl until she realizes that she's mine. Nothing can take her away from me, except maybe the local auction, where billionaire shifters buy virgins. She never told me she needs money. But now that I realize she does so that she can break a spell that was put on her, I have to make sure no one else, not even my best friend, buys her.

I want to be the one to take her for her very first time. But so does Baldwyn. Even though we're good friends, how could we share the one person we both want the most? Or could pleasuring her together be the ticket to finding true love and happiness?

Daisy says she needs the money to cure a curse.
But if it brings us all together, isn't it a blessing?

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment