Tuesday 29 December 2020

Inc's Regret

 


Inc's Regret


Inc

She was everything, and I lost her. Now I have my chance to get her back, but will it even matter? With time comes pain and I know we’ve all been through enough of it.

I walked out on them— Zane and Octavia that night at the hotel. I forced myself to run from the both of them because of the lies I’ve told. Now I’m being sent to Montana as a regent for the Satan's Raiders MC, and my club will be getting a Reaper. 

It’s supposed to help secure our alliance, to make it stronger. If you ask me the only thing it’ll do is stir up trouble. 

Only, when I get there I find out I’m not the only one who’s been keeping secrets. 

There’s a little boy named Neo who looks a fuck of a lot like me.

I guess it’s time for us all to fess up to the lies and secrets we’ve kept. I just wonder if we’ll be able to move past it in the end, or if they’ll tear us apart even more.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia / Netherlands 

No comments:

Post a Comment