Sunday 27 December 2020

Tempting Tabitha

 


Tempting Tabitha


A shy virgin longing to be touched. Her off-limits crush is all too willing to comply. 

I’ve had the hots for my older brother’s best friend since I was fifteen.

The same one that teased me relentlessly at every swim meet we attended growing up. The same one with the stormy blue eyes and sizzling-hot body.

The same one I beg to take my v-card one night after he offers me a ride home.

I claim we can stay friends after. I claim this is what I want--a one-night stand with someone I trust.

But I never thought our one incredible night would turn into two, then four... Each time in secret. Each time swearing it'll be the last. 

Until we're caught by the one person who I never wanted to hurt, and I have to make a choice: fight for a life with James, or be the good girl my family wants me to be? 

If you like the heat of Lauren Blakely and Alessandra Torre, you will love Dakota Davies’ steamy novella.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment