Thursday 17 December 2020

Her Dirty Ranchers

 


Her Dirty Ranchers


The dudes at Flood Creek Ranch are the three hunkiest cowboys around.

One is my brother’s best friend.
Another, my ex-high school sweetheart.
And the last but certainly not least, is my father’s biggest enemy.
All three promise to show me… the ropes.
While taking me out me for one wild… ride.
And teaching me a thing or two about getting up when the cock… crows.

I grew up at Flood Creek, but left the dusty godforsaken place first chance I got.
And now that the big city has gotten the better of me, I’m running back with my tail between my legs.
Yup, I got chewed up and spit out.
The sexy new owners at Flood Creek Ranch? They’re kind enough to let me stay. But they made it clear my ride won’t be free.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment