Thursday 24 December 2020

Unwrapped

 

Unwrapped


My yearly gift-wrapping fundraiser gets a lot of volunteers.
But I’ve never had helpers like these three guys.

Riley, Harper, and Logan are Rangers for the National Parks Service.
They’re as charismatic as they are handsome.
And they’ve got their eyes on me.

We’re getting hot and heavy during the holidays.
Wrapping gifts and unwrapping each other.
Not to mention taking care of all the dogs at my shelter. 
And when Harper uncovers a major problem with my charity’s finances?
I’m going to need all the help I can get.

Can we avoid a holiday disaster,
Or will there be a romantic Christmas miracle?

UNWRAPPED is a sizzling, stand-alone Reverse Harem love story filled with mystery, suspense, and boatloads of holiday cheer. HEA guaranteed!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment