Sunday 27 December 2020

Hammered

 


Hammered 


 It’s time I show my sassy little secretary just how well carpenters can use their hammers


I run my own construction business and my secretary, Peyton, is slowly driving me insane. 
She tempts me and challenges me constantly. 
I’m doing my best to keep my hands off of her, but there’s only so much a man can take. 

One day she pushes me too far and that desire that I’ve been trying to keep in check, boils over. If she’s going to keep sassing and provoking me, it’s my duty to show her all of the dirty things I can use her mouth for. 

Are you ready to get dirtier than you’ve ever been? Chance, Tory’s latest hero, is ready to take you on that journey. This over the top alpha, construction worker has one thing on his mind, but lucky for you readers he has a lot of ways to do it. As always, sit back and enjoy a steamy-hot, safe read, with a heavy dose of alpha hero to enjoy. 

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia / NL

No comments:

Post a Comment